April 13, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Blue - not sure why though my parents thought they were adopting a boy and bought clothes accordingly, so I spent the first 3 months of my life in blue.
It came in handy with 3 other siblings as we all had our favourite colours so if Mum bought 4 things (plastic combs etc) she could get them in "our" colours so there would be less arguing.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
In a flash...unless it was somewhere really scary like back to my very very small (school and nothing more) hometown. We quite fancy moving to the Krakow office at the moment, the weather can't be any worse.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
82...embrassed to say I used the calculator...mental arithmatic is NOT my strong point

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Of course, if you don't love something set it free I say! In case family members are reading this...I won this large ceramic basket with fruit (so NOT me or my orange/purple/red kitchen) and regifted it to a secret santa session at mummygroup. The recipiant did not like it either, but someone else thought it was faboulous so it ended up in a happy home again....aaaaaaahhhhhh.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Dishwasher soap, or we will be forced to do dishes by hand and that's probabley grounds for divorce.

No comments: