December 22, 2004

My car has a moon roof - I think it's called a moonroof cos there is no sun!

It's -14 today, down from a balmy -4 yesterday and I've taken to wearing thermal underwear under my sweaters (practice the lingo Hazel - Jersey is a place in NY, not a garment) as my office gets quite cold.
It's the last day at work(love those short weeks) and pretty much deserted. The car is holding up well though already has a scratch...Which we think happened when M took it to the supermarket to get a plunger for the garbage disposal...The scratch looks suspiciously trolley height - I shall have to remember who scratched MY car....Hopefully we'll pick up his today and I can scratch it in return :>)
The garbage disposal suffers from that well known kids disease 'I don't wanna eat my veges' and requires everything to be chopped up into little pieces, well I know this now after the unfortunate stirfry remains incident.
Well, better get cracking at work...think the document has finally loaded up for me. Have a wonderful warm Christmas where ever you are.

No comments: