July 04, 2006

4th of July baby


4th of July baby
Originally uploaded by zela.
So when I lost baby number two, i lost the will to blog and promised myself that I would return when I had my own baby in my arms...well here he is, Eilot Alexander Weaver, having a wee patriotic moment under both his flags on the fourth of July.
I stil can't beleive he is ours, he's so cute when he sleeps.
We are going through new parent purgatory at the moment and struggling to get through a night without tears from at least two family members. He seems to want to stay awake for 6 hour stretches anytime after 9:30pm and screams unless he is being fed, naps for 10-15 minutes then starts the cycle again.
I cling to anyone who tells me that he wil sleep through the night eventually, I think we are most tormented by not knowing what is wrong and why we can't soothe him...we have taken to calling him mr crankypants at night.
How can anyone that looks this cute turn into a howler monkey so easily -sigh-

No comments: