March 30, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
What are you proud of?
I've changed enough to manage to find someone who loves me as much as I love them.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
When I was living in the UK I won an all expenses paid trip for two to Milan and 1000 quid spending money...I put my 5 closest girlfriends in the jar and drew out Linda, who loves fashion the most anyway, and we had a BALL...bought a wonderful pair of Italian sandals I'm never going to give away even if I now have post pregnancy feet

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Surf www.cuteoverload.com every day and look at the pictures...I'm addicted

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
1999 - went overseas, went to Findhorn, travelled to the places I wanted to and started a new life with only selected past baggage that I chose.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Looking out on the river in Merrill (or any body of water for that matter)

No comments: