September 14, 2004

Wot a lot of STUFF

The moving lady came today to review how much possessions we have and what size container (VERY BIG) would be needed for it. She was dainty and demure and really knew her stuff. Not a bad skill being able to look around the house and estimate what size container it would fit in...Wonder if she does that when she's visiting friends?
She even climbed up the ladder wearing high heels and a tight skirt...Not a skill all women have, myself included.
We have LOTS of stuff from both our houses now crammed into one, so its up into the loft and off to the car boot sale this weekend, since they don't do garage sales here.
Having someone come and pack stuff to move will be a rare treat for me since I've worked out I've moved 22 times for myself since the age of 18, not counting anyone else I've moved (like the time Ross said he was moving to a flat up some stairs and forgot to add the words '3 flights')


No comments: