February 08, 2005

Back to blog

Well I've not been bloggin for a while, busy with work and diy is not much of an excuse so if you are finally checking back in sorry mate - got a bit distracted. My goal is to try at least 3 times a week, just to keep my hand in. No idea what I'll talk about cos I'm getting worried with my obsession with the weather (by the way - the snow is almost gone but we're due for a little flurry - just to keep us on our toes) but I continue to go back to and enjoy http://elisson1.blogspot.com/ on a daily basis...so he can be my inspiration...and he's given me a great gumbo recipe I'm dying to try out.
It's fat Tuesday here today (Mardi Gras) before ash Wednesday and lent so I think we might be justified in having a slap up dinner tonight...okdokey, back to work and see you all later.

1 comment:

Elisson said...

And Elisson thanks you kindly!

Hope your stay among us Yanks is enjoyable. BTW, Jersey is most emphatically NOT a place in NY - it's short for "New Jersey," one of the states that abuts New York. Most New Yorkers look at New Jersey as something one might get on one's shoe... Heh.

Stay warm!