March 27, 2005

Dylan at easter


eastercat
Originally uploaded by zela.

well not really, M gave me this card for easter and I'm still laughing. It's just the espression on the cats face...and the fact that he looks a lot like Dylan, Vanessa's cat (who's having a long holiday at her parents place at the moment)
We've had anice quiet Easter today, though I'm still in shock for the first time in my entire life I haven't had Friday and Monday off as a public holiday. After church went to have brunch at The Cuneo Museum, not really having any idea what kind of museum it was. Very surprised to find an Italianate villa in the middle of the burbs.
Now it's Sunday afternoon and we're in domestic mode so I'd better get off the PC and back to the putting away stuff...sigh
thought you'd all love the cat :>)

No comments: