March 23, 2005

snow!


snow!
Originally uploaded by zela.

It's snowing again today, seems to be sticking to the grass, had about 1 inch i think?
Not quite as mush as in the picture, that was from the big on at the start of the year (I've been saving this pic to sen d to my sister in sunny NZ)
Think we had a couple of feet (we all have a couple of feet but you know!) and then the snow plow came along and smushed it all up against the tree outside the front of the house.
Note my winter 'duvet' aka a lovely feather coat the MIL gave me. Might have to drag it out today again as I've got to load some chair to squeeeeeeze into the storage area, before M gets back. They are his favourite leather chairs and pretty nice, but wrong colour (black)and there is no room in the inn...no matter how many times he moves them around the living room.
He sounded really tired on the phone last night...although he did try and convince me that the offices were awful, the weather was bad and the people unfriendly in our texas office...in a vain attempt to convince me that we shouldn't have moved to there in stead of chicago when we had the oppotunity.
Think the picture says it all matey!

No comments: