May 12, 2005

Been a bit flat out for the last couple of days...

so here's a few links to my favorite blogs...enjoy:
Elisson's blog always cracks me up, even when he was going through his poetry month...and offers very interesting insights to being Jewish in the modern world...plus his cats are the cutest things
and speaking of cats...for those of us (me) who are waiting to move before getting a CAT (M finally agreed in a moment of weakness, though he's now trying to renege on the deal)...Carnival of the cats goes to a different website each week to offer a spot for the tradition of cat blogging...mecca for those of us feline deprived, don't forget to read the FAQ's...and for you other poor souls...Carnival of the dogs will have to do.
I'm not sure what Green Tuna does in the outside world, but etiquette says its not polite to ask...I'm pretty sure her name is a pun, and TunaNews is always fun.
Gordy and Lorraine recently moved to Chicago from the UK...so apart from them being friends (well they have some of our furniture so I think that means we like each other), they are both new and doing pretty damn good at blogging...his and hers.
Bonfire of the vanities are always a good way to read some interesting writing and find other blogs you'd like to come back to....so I'll leave you with this weeks version, posted here (one day I'll work up enough courage to submit)...enjoy

No comments: