July 21, 2005

I'm being interviewed

So was checking in on Gordys blog (congrats on the new golf handicap by the way) and decide to let him interview me via the meme going around at the moment... I will answer the questions shortly, but first, I am contractually obligated to explain the rules to this inquisitive round-robin.

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So Gordy says...OK Zela, here you go.

Q1. You moved home recently, what is the one thing that you would have missed most had it been left behind?
Apart from my husband (and there was a good chance he might have got packed if he stayed still long enough around the packers) I think probabley dairies that I have written in since I went to Uni. I'm a fairly infrequent writer (much better at blogging) but still write when i need to think something through, and I have lots of memories of trips I have done that I wouldn't want to lose.

Q2. You have been a while here in the US now, what is the thing that still surprises you to this day?
No roundabouts! Whenever I stop/start at a stop sign, I sigh and think to myself how much easier roundabouts are!

Q3. What is your favorite quote or one liner from a book, play or movie?
"Men!...can't live with'em, can't shoot 'em"...St Elmos fire (I think)...and I always like to subvert the glass half empty thing by saying...'it's half filled with champagne and someone is coming towards me to top it up!'

Q4. Finish this sentence. I wish....
I could lose wait by eating fried/roasted/boiled/mashed potatoes...


Q5. Tell me 3 things you really don't like.
1) being very cold (and wet)
2) being told I have a funny accent
3) being mistaken for an Aussie

1 comment:

Elisson said...

This is all very lovely and all, but don't forget your other interview!