July 22, 2005

it seems like all I've done this week is answer questions...

but anyway it's Friday feast time so here goes:
Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
It's a highlander and I love it...big enough to play with the big boys on the road, fast enough to not get sneered at by the sports cars. My only regret is that I had to buy it before the hybrids came out...oh well, next time.
Wouldn't trade it for anything else equivalent

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?
41...which comes back with Island Records when you google the number

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
This morning, reluctantly making my way to the car at 6:20am...last day at work for a week as my sister comes over from NZ on Sunday...YIPPEE

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
At the moment it's Bob Chins Crabhouse (number 4 in the whole of the US apparently), just down Milwaukee Ave. The 'tacky Tiki' decor complete with 'I caught my crabs at Bob Chins' always amuses me and they really do have FRESH seafood (not bad for an inland city) including NZ Green Lipped mussel's (which I never have cos I know they taste better in NZ)
I usually have giant crab legs and try not to think about the poor septaplegic crustacean toodling around in it's wheelchair wondering who ate it's legs.
Took MIL and FIL there on Monday night (reward for waterblasting the patio and many other jobs) and MIL thought the crab was even better than the stuff they had in Alaska.

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.
Dessert
Cigars (in the company of male cigar smoking friends, much to my husbands horror)
New handbags

No comments: